Services are offered virtually or in-person based on your preference
Get Started by scheduling a 15-Min Introductory Phone Call
When you choose to work with us, you can expect to meet with us at least 4-6 times during the first year, or as many times as needed to build your plan and implement our recommendations. You can expect the following steps:
Still Have Questions? Keep Reading...
Can you meet virtually and work with people in other states?
- Yes! While many of our clients are in Colorado, we work with retirement savers all over the United States. Our practice is equipped to meet with clients and potential clients through video conferencing software. Each virtual meeting is protected by a complex, unique password and we adhere to the strict security guidelines necessary to protect your privacy.
How do you make money?
- We are a commission-free and fee-only planning firm. Some financial advisors are commission-based, which may cause fees to be hidden or create conflicts of interest. Not us, we get paid strictly for our time and our expertise.
- One transparent fee includes ongoing financial planning. Our goal is to lower your taxes, reduce risk, and build an intentional plan so you can retire without worry.
- Scheduling your first phone call with us and will help you make an informed decision about working with our practice and others you may be considering.
Why should I consider hiring you?
- Great question! But first, let us explain why you shouldn’t hire me.
- If you’re looking for an advisor who will trade stocks to “beat the market,” you’re in the wrong place. Why? Because we only focus on what you can control; costs and taxes. Predicting if the stock market will go up or down, or guessing what interest rates will do next, are not things you can control.
- But if you’re interested in things like planning for your future, investing smarter, and retiring without worry, you’re in the right place.
Not quite ready to schedule an appointment? That’s ok!
You can also call our direct line at 719-685-0600 (Ext 2) if you just have a few questions for us or Sign-up for our Mailing List to stay in touch.